Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013



HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours! I am truly blessed and thankful for my wonderful family, friends, and my online community family who have been very supportive since the beginning of my publishing journey. Above all, I am thankful to our Heavenly Father, with Him all things are possible and have been possible!  Have a fantastic Thanksgiving Day!!

1 Chronicles 29:11-13 (NIV)

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is Yours.
Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom;
You are exalted as head over all.

Wealth and honor come from You;
You are the ruler of all things.
In Your hands are strength and power
to exalt and give strength to all.

Now, our God, we give You thanks,
and praise Your glorious name. 

God Bless!
T Denise Clary

0 comments: