Monday, October 6, 2014

A Quick Shout Out!

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a while since my last post; I have been extremely busy in my editorial position with Zharmae. Yay...that's a good thing! ;-)

Well, in trying to figure out what to do with my blog, I have decided I am going to start featuring books on my page and will do a VERY short blog post (more like a "shout-out") for the book selected. I eventually would like to tie the book in with a great food recipe (since I love collecting cookbooks and trying out new recipes); however, that will come later when I get more time to work on revamping my blog.

My first featured "shout-out" book will be from author V. R. Duin and her children's book, The Goopy Ghost of Halloween, just in time for Halloween! Be on the lookout for the post...coming real soon!

God bless!
T Denise Clary


0 comments: