Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Summer Blog Series - "Celebrate ~ Good Times!"



"SUMMERTIME SERIES"

Celebrate ~ Good Times!


For the fourth of July, my husband and I celebrated by hosting a get-together with family and friends at our home. I don't need to tell you what a great time we had (which we did, lol), I'll let the pictures show you! :-)

"Chow time!!"

My banana pudding!
(Layer 'Nilla' Wafers, Bananas, Jello 'Banana Cream' Pie Filling, Cool Whip, Strawberries and Blueberries!)

Yes that's me, holding my banana pudding! YUM

A pic of some of the ladies and the dishes they brought.

"Fruit or cake?"
I think most of us opted for the sweets (as evidenced with the cupcake in hand, lol)

The ladies...
Kids enjoying the backyard.

More backyard fun!

The new outdoor set my husband just purchased for the 4th of July.

The guys enjoying the new outdoor furniture set.

Friendly game of cards!

I think my husband and his partner (my dad) eventually lost this round.

"The grandmas"

My 3 year old showing the guys a thing or two about cards, lol!

Can't forget the fireworks!

Fireworks!


What else can I say except great food, great friends, great family, great fun...a GREAT DAY!! :-)


God Bless!
T Denise Clary



This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. 
Psalm 118:24 (ESV)

0 comments: