Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Green Eyed Monster

Don't let the Green Eyed Monster bite you!


Have you ever been bitten by the jealousy bug a.k.a. the Green Eyed Monster? We have all been there! Read this post from literary agent Rachelle Gardner...great post!


(click on link above)

If you ever feel like the Green Eyed Monster is about to bite, remember...

A calm and undisturbed mind and heart are the life and health of the body,
but envy, jealousy, and wrath are like rottenness of the bones.
--Proverbs 14:30 (AMP)


God Bless!
T Denise Clary

2 comments:

MoodyEdits said...

What a great blog. His words hit home with me -- I needed to read this. I *am* right where I'm supposed to be, doing what I'm supposed to be doing. And I'm doing just fine. :) I have a sign on my wall that says, "God has a plan. He knows what He's doing. He makes no mistakes." It always helps me stay centered and focused. Thanks for sharing!

☆T Denise Clary☆ said...

Amen Jennifer!! We all have to be reminded of this from time to time. Have a blessed weekend!

T Denise Clary :-)